Re: Reply to a RFP on the right way

Arno, Steve, thanks you both for the resources and links, it will be very helpful.

I know that packaging a library is not the easiest way to start, but I did the packaging of other stuff in the past for my work (not contributed to Debian :-( ).

I'm starting the development of a program that will use this library, and it would be nice if me and the rest of the devel team won't need to install it from sources :-)