Re: Hardening build flags release goal

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Raphael Hertzog writes ("Hardening build flags release goal"):
> > we're not very far from having hardening build flags set by default by
> > dpkg-buildflags (waiting on some documentation update that Kees should
> > take care of).
> Can you please point us to the draft interface documentation that
> specifies how packages are supposed to use dpkg-buildflags ?

You shaped the latest set of changes to the dpkg-buildflags interface
during our Debconf discussions... cf the summary here and the subsequent

I also drafted a d-d-a mail where I explain the two ways I expect
people to use to enable compilation flags injection in their packages:

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)