Re: gclcvs: Should this package be orphaned (or removed)?

Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> writes:
> If no one picks this package up soon (within 14 days give or take) I
> will push for its removal on the grounds that it is unmaintained and RC
> buggy.

  Fortunately there's a good alternative here as this is a snapshotting
package for software actually maintained well inside debian (gcl) so the
only thing we'll miss is regularly updated snapshots.

9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer