Re: gclcvs: Should this package be orphaned (or removed)?

reassign 637058 wnpp
severity 637058 normal
retitle 637058 O: gclcvs -- GNU Common Lisp compiler, CVS snapshot
thanks

Hi,

Since the original maintainer has not argued against this and is not (to
my knowledge) on vacation, I am hereby orphaning gclcvs (and gclcvs-doc).

The full description of the package is:

"""
GNU Common Lisp compiler, CVS snapshot

GNU Common Lisp (GCL) is a Common Lisp compiler and interpreter
implemented in C, and complying mostly with the standard set forth in
the book "Common Lisp, the Language I". It attempts to strike a useful
middle ground in performance and portability from its design around C.

This package contains the Lisp system itself. Documentation is provided
in the gclcvs-doc package.
"""

If no one picks this package up soon (within 14 days give or take) I
will push for its removal on the grounds that it is unmaintained and RC
buggy.

~Niels