Re: Spending Debian money for porter boxes [Was: The archive now supports xz compression]

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> > I concur and I'll be happy to approve such usage of Debian money.
> > FWIW, what is needed to make this kind of things happen is not
> > really money. What is missing is rather a bit of coordination of
> > people that: 1) keep track of what hardware we need,
>
> Could this point tracked using a special package on the bts (or a
> tag) ? It will also help for finding printing device with hard to
> reproduce bug.

If whoever is willing to track this wants to make use of the BTS for
it, I have no objections, and will create such a pseudopackage
following their directions.

Don Armstrong

--
I don't care how poor and inefficient a little country is; they like
to run their own business.  I know men that would make my wife a