Re: Links to the sources for services (was Re: mentors.debian.net runs the debexpo code now)

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 12:59:01PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> > Very good point, and something that we should push for elsewhere.
>
> #638059 is open against the PTS for this; maybe it should be
> reassigned and generalised.

I've been routinely nitpicking about^W^Wmentioning this on various
services and I'm not the only one, so many instances have been fixed
already. (And shame on me for the PTS being still bugged, I should have
fixed that myself long time ago.)

That said, yes, the above bug could be generalized. But what is needed
more than the BTS administratrivia (which is useful nonetheless), is
actually making an inventory of which services lack the footer, matching
them with patches that services maintainers can easily apply, as
Giovanni has done with #638059.

Any help with that is more than welcome!

Cheers.