Links to the sources for services (was Re: mentors.debian.net runs the debexpo code now)

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

>As a minor nitpick, can you add to the footer a link to the code?
>
>Many Debian services could benefit from more prominent footer links to
>the code, to encourage "patches are welcome" habits and to make it clear
>that the code for all our services is available. (yes, in this specific
>case I know that the availability of debexpo code is mentioned at
>http://wiki.debian.org/Debexpo , but making it more readily available
>wouldn't hurt, would it?)

Very good point, and something that we should push for elsewhere.

/me goes to add such a link to cdimage-search.debian.org...

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead