Re: mentors.debian.net runs the debexpo code now

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 07:03:03AM -0400, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> Thanks to huge work by Johnny Lamb, Christoph Haas, Jan Dittberner,
> Kalle Söderman, Serafeim Zanikolas, David Paleino, and Paul Wise, we
> have had a alpha-level product called Debexpo that can replace
> mentors.debian.net as the place we do package review for new
> contributors in Debian.
<snip>
> It's live: http://mentors.debian.net/

That's a great achievement!
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to make it possible.

As a minor nitpick, can you add to the footer a link to the code?

Many Debian services could benefit from more prominent footer links to
the code, to encourage "patches are welcome" habits and to make it clear
that the code for all our services is available. (yes, in this specific
case I know that the availability of debexpo code is mentioned at
http://wiki.debian.org/Debexpo , but making it more readily available
wouldn't hurt, would it?)

Cheers.