Re: mentors.debian.net runs the debexpo code now

Asheesh Laroia writes ("mentors.debian.net runs the debexpo code now"):
> It's live: http://mentors.debian.net/

Thanks, this looks very cool.

I have a question, from the point of view of a potential
sponsor/mentor.

How can I tell the "status" of each of these packages ?  I mean: I
would like to know whether anyone else has already reviewed it, or is
working on it, or has uploaded it to Debian proper.  Am I expected to
subscribe to debian-mentors ?  The "introductory page for sponsors"
was a bit sparse.

Thanks,
Ian.