Re: [Soc-coordination] Removing Spam from the Listarchives (was: Debian mailing lists archives as mbox

Quoting Olly Betts (olly@survex.com):

> rather than having a separate flag state for those, but the reports have
> been reviewed by a human, so should be higher quality than the
> unfiltered reports from clicks on the "Spam" buttons.

Reports we get through the "Spam" buttons *are* reviewed by
humans. Indeed they have to be confirmed as spam by 3 humans (these
humas being DDs)

The great improvement Coord is working on would be having messages
bounced to the "Report spam" address treated exactly the same
way. That would be a major improvement as this would make spam
fighting everybody could do from one's own MUA in a single "click" or
keystroke////while readin gmailing lists.