Multi-Arch .udeb ?

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:54:53 +0100, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/signed

> It is with excitement and trepidation that I write to you today about the
> status of multiarch support in Debian.

Thanks for the update. I'm afraid I haven't been paying close attention,
but a cursory search didn't uncover any description of what I'm supposed
to do with a .udeb that includes a shared library in our glorious
Multi-Arch world of the future.

I'm assuming that any files destined for /usr/lib should land in the
architecture-specific sub-directory, right?

--
keith.packard@intel.com