Link Exchance Request-Travel-3way

Hi,

As an ongoing process to increase the link popularity of TRAVEL Website , we are looking for some good quality Websites to exchange links  with our website. I recently came across your Website through Google Search and found it beneficial and informative for our site's visitors.

For our mutual benefit, I would like to do a 3-WAY Link(s) Exchange with your website, in return I will post your link at same value page without any delay.

If you find the whole concept interesting, then I request you to send your site details to be added with the exact page where you propose to place my link and I will give you a link of equal pagerank ASAP.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us at:
vincent@pays-basque-consultants.com

Expecting an earlier Reply!

Kind Regards,
Links Manager