Re: apt-get update MD5Sum mismatch

Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Erik de Castro Lopo, le Sun 26 Jun 2011 11:37:29 +1000, a écrit :
> > Samuel Thibault wrote:

> > > ftp.us.debian.org is a mirror. Which is probably using old scripts.
> >
> > Do you have a link to something that explains this problem and where
> > the updated scripts are located so I can forward that to my ISP?
>
> Nothing to do with your ISP, it's ftp.us.debian.org which has a problem.

Sorry, I should have been more explicit.

I use my ISP's debian mirror because its not counted in my download
allowance (net access here in .au is rather expensive).

A little while ago someone on this list (I think) mentioned that
there was an updated mirror script that leads to less of these
"MS5Sum mismatch" error than the older version of that script.

I am looking for information on this updated mirror script. Unfortunately
google search results are swamped in noise.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/