apt-get update MD5Sum mismatch

W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/contrib/binary-i386/PackagesIndex  MD5Sum mismatch
W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/non-free/binary-i386/PackagesIndex  MD5Sum mismatch
W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/experimental/main/binary-i386/PackagesIndex  MD5Sum mismatch
W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/PackagesIndex  MD5Sum mismatch
Can't be a mirror issue. I'm not using a mirror.
I have an idea. First put each thing and its checksum into a temporary
directory, then when _both_ parts are fully ready, move them into the
staging area for users to download, all with the same mv command too.
That way the window of time for this to happen will effectively be
reduced to zero! What do you say?

Sure you might argue that its only a few times a day and for a few
minutes that this occurs. However since you have more than a handful of
users I think it is high time you correct your algorithm please.