Re: Whether should grub2 write MBR automatic

> I suspect you should have grub installed in a single distro only,
> e.g., only Debian, or only Ubuntu. Since there's only one MBR, thre's
> only one bootloader, you don't need to have it in every distro.

Yes, if only for Linux distro, it can be done like this.
Then if there are Windows and Mac OS X?

It's my fault that didn't notice that it can be done by
`dpkg-reconfigure grub-pc'

But I believe that debconf is not a good idea for grub.
We can just install some files and if need, call grub-install by
Debian-Installer or LiveCD-installer or users manually.

It is both friendly to users and maintainers.
--
YunQiang Su