Re: Uploading to multiple distros

On Thu, 2011-06-02 at 13:20 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> For this to work I think the "suite" target in the changelog entry
> should be qualified by the distro, so you could say (picking a random
> example):
>
>   picocom (1.4-1) debian:unstable ubuntu:oneiric; urgency=low
>
>     * new upstream version:

Why not just make ppa uploading simpler at the same time? (if you can
change the changelog file processing):

picocom (1.4-1) debian:unstable oneiric natty maverick lucid;
urgency=low

Instead of pushing 6 different packages, we could push just the one.
Have the tools search for a match and build for that archive.

Martin,