Re: Packaging cloud-utils in Debian

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011, Thomas Goirand wrote:

Sorry for the slow reply.
The message kind of got lost.

I'm willing to start making cloud-utils "upstream" packages and move the
package away from being a native package.  Probably the best thing for me
to do is to move cloud-utils out of the ubuntu-on-ec2 team and into a
launchpad project.. I am willing to make you part of the team that has
write access to that if you're willing to help get things together.

The 'uec-*' programs probably could stand to be renamed given their larger
usefulness.

I'll try to get that going tomorrow or thursday.

Scott