Packaging cloud-utils in Debian

Hi,

As I am packaging Openstack in Debian, I will need to also package the
"cloud-utils" package that you currently maintain.

The issue is that currently, your package is a native package. That
makes it impossible for me to use a .orig.tar.gz and eventually have
differences separated in a specific file.

Would you be able to make your package non-native, using an orig.tar.gz?
That would greatly help me.

As for other DDs reading debian-devel, what solution do I have available
here?

Thanks,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)