Re: Bits from the 4th Debian Groupware Meeting

Hi Andrew,

On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 06:15:15PM +1200, Andrew McMillan wrote:
> Hi Guido,
>
> I have an interest in calendaring & contacts myself, and while I
> probably can't make it to such meetings very often in Europe I'd
> appreciate being aware of plans, just in case I can participate in some
> useful way, even if remotely.

I noticed that the cross groupware list (which got the announcement)
wasn't mentioned in the wiki at:

http://wiki.debian.org/Groupware

I changed that. The announcement also went out to:

To: pkg-evolution-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org,
pkg-kolab-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org, debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org,
calendarserver-discuss@lists.alioth.debian.org,
pkg-mozilla-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org,
pkg-citadel-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org,
pkg-roundcube-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org

Sorry I missed davical. Subscribing to the list is probably safest. It's
almost zero volume.
Cheers,
 -- Guido