Re: network-manager as default? No! (was: Bits from the Release Team - Kicking off Wheezy)

On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 12:56:40PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 02:37:26PM +0400, Stanislav Maslovski wrote:
> > If that happens I will seriously think about moving to another distro
> > (I have been using Debian since around 1999). Or maybe to a *BSD.
>
> You're entitled to choose your own distro. Still, please do not assume
> that this sort of threatening is something useful to drive technical
> decisions in Debian.

Where do you see treatening there? I am just expressing my opinion, as
others do on the very same thread.

> In fact, I believe it just adds noise to technical discussions, just
> imagine would happen if all users out there will start using -devel
> to implement polls.

Since when we have debian-devel moderated? And please do not summarize
other's people mails to your own liking.

--
Stanislav