Re: Meeting Minutes, FTPMaster meeting March 2011

On Monday 28 March 2011 19:43:52 Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> So, we have to either accept source-only uploads with the knowledge that
> some people will upload even more crap, or don't accept source-only
> uploads at all.  There is no "punishment for the bad uploader" option,
> anyone proposing that is just setting the project up for a lot of
> aggravation IMO.

How about putting "bad uploaders" on a low priority queue, so that source
package from "good uploaders" are built first ?

This could minimize the impact of source package only upload...

HTH

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/