Re: ddebs

Le samedi 26 mars 2011 à 08:38 +0000, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort a écrit :
> I have just skimmed over the dicussions from 2009 where we decided that it
> should be one ddeb per source package, and it seems that everyone preferred one
> ddeb per binary package except the ftpmasters :) So that's fine with me.

You already know that, but for those who haven’t followed the
discussions: several binaries built from the same source package can
share the same build ID (which cannot happen in different source
packages).

Hence the need for what follows.

--
 .''`.
: :' :     “You would need to ask a lawyer if you don't know