Re: Help identify packages that multiarch support will break

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > They can have conffiles but obviously the confffile must be the same
> > across all architectures (for a given version).
>
> And if I change the conffile and upgrade does dpkg then ask twice if I
> want to keep my version?

No.

What about stopping to ask silly questions and try it for yourself if you
really want to find problems?

git clone git://git.debian.org/users/hertzog/dpkg.git -b pu/multiarch/full

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)