Who is (co-)maintaining lcdproc package ?

Hello

lcdproc package in Debian is outdated. I've prepared and uploaded in mentors
an up-to-date package starting from the last version prepared by Nick (thanks
Nick).

In this package, lcdproc's maintainer is still Jose and Jonathan is listed as
uploaders.

Is this still valid ?

Jose, so you want to resume maintaining lcdproc or do you want another one to
take over ?

Jonathan, as a DD, can you sponsor the new package ?

Nick, do you want to be listed as uploaded ?

Depending on your answers, I'll upload a new version with an updated
maintainer/uploader list. (and with a correction in the bug list which is
missing commas)

All the best

Dominique
--