Re: Who is (co-)maintaining lcdproc package ?

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 08:48:48PM +0100, Dominique Dumont wrote:
> Depending on your answers, I'll upload a new version with an updated
> maintainer/uploader list. (and with a correction in the bug list which is
> missing commas)

Hi Dominique and all,

My situation is uncertain at the moment and I don't know if I'll be
using LCDproc in future :-(  Please go ahead and upload but I don't need
to be an uploader at the moment.  If I come up with another worthwhile
contribution we can see about it perhaps :-)

Thanks to everyone for the past and future maintainership of lcdproc,
which was a major cross-distro contribution to the project.

Nick