Re: oops I sent a courtesy copy in violation of the code of conduct

On 13/03/11 20:55, Andrei Popescu wrote:

At least with mutt I distinctively recall it replied both to the list
and CCd the poster on list-reply.
That is a specific Mutt work around for broken lists that add "reply-to" automatically. It is not generally available.
  Not sure about other mailers though
and you could also set Reply-To: to both the list and your address.
A. I'm not at all sure what the standard says about multiple "Reply-To:" headers. I don't think they are supported
B. Even if they are, they still don't allow people to reply privately.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.