Re: oops I sent a courtesy copy in violation of the code of conduct

On 13/03/11 11:29, Andrei Popescu wrote:

Any suggestions on how to do it?
By setting 'Reply-To:' appropriately, this is what it's for.
If I set "reply-to" to myself, the mail won't go to the list. If I set it to the list, it won't go to me. Either way, the desired effect isn't achieved.

Also, reply-to is the wrong tool for this job (this is NOT what it's for), as it prohibits distinction between replies to the list and reply to me.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.