Re: Possible sane approach? (was: Re: enable/disable flags in /etc/default)

 Before someone starts to nitpick it and distract from the real content:

* Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> [2011-03-03 07:58:59 CET]:
> #v+
>
> # only on new install
> if [ "$1" = "configure" ] && [ "x$2" = "x" ]; then
>         update-rc.d foo defaults >/dev/null
>         update-rc.d foo disable
> fi
>
> #v-

 Of course foo disable, not disable foo.
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.