Re: Sourceful uploads [Re: Upcoming FTPMaster meeting]

]] Felipe Sateler

| On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 23:40:25 +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
|
| > FWIW, Ubuntu mails maintainers on build failures (at least in PPAs),
| > and I've found that to work well.
|
| AFAIK, that service also mails when the build was successful, leading
| to a lot of noise.

I don't think it mails on successful builds, but I could be
wrong. Anyway, making it only mail on failure would be a pretty trivial
thing to implement, I'd imagine.  Also making sure the metadata is
available in headers makes it easy to filter the mails, to /dev/null (or
opt out through some other mechanism) if so desired.

--
Tollef Fog Heen