Re: Sourceful uploads [Re: Upcoming FTPMaster meeting]

]] Philipp Kern

| Actually those build failures are nowadays sent to the PTS for further
| distribution (the "buildd" keyword).  I don't know how many are subscribed
| to those notifications, though.  (After all, they're not automatically
| sent to the maintainer.)

Would people be opposed to changing that?  I would be quite happy to get
mails if my packages FTBFS on various architectures, and I believe I'm
competent to at least usually see if something fails because of
something obvious or if it looks like a chroot/buildd issue.  FWIW,
Ubuntu mails maintainers on build failures (at least in PPAs), and I've
found that to work well.

Tollef Fog Heen