Spell checker as reasonable SPAM prevention tool

since some time we get more and more SPAM which is easily to detect for
me (and most probably automatically):  SPAM in languages I do simply not
understand and which are definitely not English.  Wouldn't it be a
reasonable means for a SPAM filter to mark mails which blatantly fail a
spell checker to mark as potential SPAM and just apply this filter to
all Debian lists.  We have defined languages for each list and the "one
mail per month" were a user just writes in the wrong language by
accident will probably not harm the project.

Just my 0.02 Euro

PS: I assume that a spell checker can be configured that way that it
    can distinguish between writing an English text with some / several
    mistakes and a text with say 50% error rate which is probably not
    understandable anyway.