Re: debconf translations broken in multiple packages

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 07:53:09AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > Many of these packages errors are direct or indirect consequences of
> > my l10n work during the lenny-squeeze release cycle.
> >
> > Direct when the last uploaded version is an NMU of mine..
> >
> > Indirect when a maintainer uploaded after I prodded him|her and sent a
> > patch
> >
> > Would it be OK for the release team if packages fixing these encoding
> > errors are uploaded? I may try to at least correct some of them (those
> > I NMU'ed).

Likewise, I spotted two packages in that list that I co-ordinated reviews
for, so I'm happy to fix up any errors that have crept in - Christian,
please ping me if you need anything.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51