Re: Forwarding bugs upstream

* Drake Wilson <drake@begriffli.ch> [2011-01-12 08:09] wrote:
> Quoth Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>, on 2011-01-12 10:55:34 +0800:
> [among other responses]
> > Sourceforge and probably Gforge/FusionForge trackers.
> >
> > The only tracker I'm aware of which would work is Trac, some instances
> > of which allow anyone to put in anyone else's email address as the
> > author of the bug.
>
> So basically "most or all of them", then.  Right.
>
> This doesn't leave much in the way of good options:

What about handling this on Debian side? So the maintainer will not
register his/her personal account to upstream but package specific email
alias. If email is received then BTS
  - will add it into the bugreport if pairing information is found (e.g.
    upstream ticket ID)
  - will forward to maintainer otherwise

      Antonin