Re: squeeze will have googleearth-package

On 2011-01-07, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> squeeze will have googleearth-package, it was unblocked yesterday.

It won't have a googleearth package, though.

And it will have literally about 17200 packages in main on i386.  And
about 15580 source packages.  They come with a free license, too.  And
have figuratively millions of users, I'm sure of it.  And hey, it will
even release with firmware-linux-nonfree, keeping our non-favourite
hardware components working, and it only has half the userbase of

And yes, this mail is mocking this whole story.  And no, you shouldn't
go whining about your pet package on -devel to get it included.

Philipp Kern