Re: teaching users how to submit good bug reports

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> So, point 2: are we *advertising* reportbug enough to our users?

Perhaps not, but it's literally the very first thing listed on

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

which is linked from http://www.debian.org and the first result for
reporting bugs in debian, and the second for debian bug.

What would probably be useful is if people like your friend who didn't
know about reportbug first were asked what steps they'd take (or
actually did take) to try to report bugs in the first place.

Don Armstrong

--
She was alot like starbucks.
IE, generic and expensive.