Re: The number of popcon.debian.org-submissions is falling

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 05:34:27PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> the number of popcon users unfortunately has not changed much when Lenny was
> released.

Really?  From a quick view (not much time to investigate into this
currently) on the graph I have seen some "jumps" and I think I remember
that those where related to releases.  If there is no evidence for this
at a deeper investigation I will take back my argument.

> I think that what we need is Debian Blends that include official backports.
> This, no other distribution proposes yet.

IMHO this is worth another thread how to make Debian more attractive for
users ...

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--