Re: How to make Debian more attractive for users, was: Re: The number of popcon.debian.org-submissions is falling

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 04:25:34PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Am 22.07.2010 09:21, schrieb Josselin Mouette:
>
>>> I think with our next release, we will have got less users. Why?
>>> We stripped out all binary only firmware images from Linux and put them
>>> mostly into the non-free linux-firmware image.
>> If you think this is a problem, you could help with providing non-free
>> enabled installation images instead of whining.
>
>I might remember incorrectly, but isn't that already implemented?

Yes. We have parallel versions of the netinst images that include
firmware packages.

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.