Re: suggestion about debian devel extension

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 4:50 PM, j jj <milkway_3@hotmail.com> wrote:

>   The open source analysis website runs on free host space. So the storage and the performance are limited,  the website is also unstable.  Would you still  kindly sponsor  me a  domain ( osa.debian.net) ?

I was going to add it but I note the site seems to only list 21 out of
the thousands of source packages in Debian. I don't think it is
currently useful enough to add a debian.net domain alias. Please let
me know if that changes.

I would also suggest source.debian.net instead of osa.debian.net since
it is more easy to remember.

>   I wish source.debian could be finished soon, and I will try my best to make it better. Keep going!

AFAICT it hasn't been started yet, so don't hold your breath :)

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise