RE: suggestion about debian devel extension

Dear Asheesh.

    It is very glad to disscuss with you.

> That looks pretty cool! What do you mean by "put it under debian"?

    I want to host the website under debian.  Because the number of packages in debian is huge,  it is  beyond my capibility to  build a website  with  1/1000 packages in debian. It comes from debian , so it should go under debian.  This means debian has the full control of the website, even dismissing.

> How do you find your system compares to OpenGrok? It'd be good to know
> about advantages of yours.

    OpenGrok is the front end of Exuberant Ctags .

    For the advantages of mine:

    1.  Process condition pre compile directive, the uncompiled parts
will be gray.

         It is very useful for multi-system packages.  Normally the code for linux, win. freebsd and so on is mess together.  Such code will be annoying for the coder for particular architecture.

    2  File included by #include will be identified.

        100% garantee is declaimed for #include directive.  The wrong result with same-name file is impossible.

    3. The cross reference is accurate.

        For example :

    Use ctags,  you get :
     Searched defs:sigcontext (Results 1 -
		4 of 4) sorted by null

		  /ext3/ext2-gate/usr/src/cmd/csh/i386/signal.h 45 struct  sigcontext {  struct

  /ext3/ext2-gate/usr/src/cmd/csh/sparc/signal.h 44 struct  sigcontext {  struct

  /ext3/ext2-gate/usr/src/lib/libbc/inc/include/sys/signal.h 160 struct	sigcontext {  struct

  /ext3/ext2-gate/usr/src/ucbhead/sys/signal.h 290 struct  sigcontext {  struct
349 	void	(*sv_handler)(int, int, struct sigcontext *, char *);
     For mine, only one result will returned. even multi results are returned, they link to the same positiion of  the same file.

best wishes,
milkway_3