Re: "Waqf" General Public License in Debian?

Le vendredi 02 juillet 2010 à 13:25 +0200, Christoph Anton Mitterer a
écrit :
> > > 4) The license is extremely anti-American, and I guess also
> > > anti-European/anti-Western.
> > Doesnt matter.
> Although you may be right from the what allows non-free point of view,..
> but in all doing respect,.. this is rather stupid I guess.
> Next thing is that people "invent" licenses which force people to hate
> Jews, or elect only Democrats, or do not use KDE...

There are laws against that. We don’t need any kind of additional rules
for acceptance in non-free.

> Even if that fulfils non-free criteria... it should not go into Debian.

non-free is not Debian.

--
 .''`.
: :' :      “Fuck you sir, don’t be suprised when you die if