Re: "Waqf" General Public License in Debian?

On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 00:39 +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> The software is meant for non-free. Why it should be rejected? Even
> non-free stuff has to pass NEW for the first upload…
See points (1-4) from my original post, which are not change at all by
using non-free.

I mean even something like:
"The user may use the work for any good purpose and he may not use it to
harm others or violate the permissive principles of Islam"
is totally problematic.

Who defines what "good purpose" is? And what are the "permissive
principles of Islam"? Is it defined by Sharia or Fatwas? Can someone
come along and say e.g. people from Israel have never "good purpose" and
are automatically excluded?

Chris.