Re: "Waqf" General Public License in Debian?

Am 02.07.2010 00:21, schrieb Christoph Anton Mitterer:

> 4) The license is extremely anti-American, and I guess also
> anti-European/anti-Western.

IMHO I think it does not comply with the DFSG, but it is still in NEW
and I trust the ftp-masters, that it will be rejected.

I don't see a reason to post it to d-d@l.d.o at the current time..

> This may sound anti-Islamic, but it is not. In my opinion, we should
> just keep Debian clean of any religious stuff, or software related to
> similar problematic areas, especially if they have such a questionable
> "license".

I don't see any problem with it (okay there are people who think it may
be a problem etc etc etc..).
There are also groups of people, which see porn as quite problematic at
all, but we have got pornviewer e.g.. The software does not discrimate
anyone, so why should we care about it?

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org

Comment:
Always if we think we are right,