Re: Parallellizing the boot in Debian Squeeze - ready for wider testing

#include <hallo.h>
* Raphael Geissert [Sun, May 09 2010, 01:19:31PM]:
> Eduard Bloch wrote:
> > with concurency: 30s
> > with concurency and without readahead: 28s
>
> Interesting, a regression. Is that readahead from readahead-fedora?
>
> Were the 30 seconds measured by following the instructions from
> /usr/share/doc/readahead-fedora/README.bootchart ?

First, it was readahead-fedora. Second, I followed that README now and
updated readahead collection. Now they take both about 29 seconds, so I
don't win anything with readahead.

Regards,
Eduard.