Re: Parallellizing the boot in Debian Squeeze - ready for wider testing

On 8 May 2010 19:07, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

> Perhaps you are right.  Perhaps we should do a poll to collect
> information on how testers experience their boot with
> CONCURRENCY=makefile, to make it easier to switch with some confidence
> that it would work for most users. :)

It just came to my mind that it would be nice if popularity-contest
had some plug-in way to test this kind of things.
That would be very useful in this case, for you could see which
daemons are installed on system with CONCURRENCY=makefile and get an
idea of which daemon combinations are bug-free WRT it.
Cheers,

Luca