Re: Introducing the "Debian's Automated Code Analysis" (DACA) project

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 07:25:09PM -0600, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> There are other scheduling problems and that's where people could
> collaborate either by modifying the existing code, rewriting it,
> investigating existing solutions (e.g. boinc,) etc.  I'm going to
> write a bit about what the current setup looks like and then publish
> the sources of what I have (I expected the alioth project to have been
> accepted by now.)

The Alioth project has been accepted now:

  http://alioth.debian.org/projects/daca/

Please link to the Alioth project from from http://qa.debian.org/daca/ ,
so that interested people can start looking at the code.  More
generally, I think it's a very good practice to link to corresponding
source code from every bit of Debian web presence which has code behind
it: it shows our infrastructure is as Free as the software we distribute
and improves the chances of finding new contributors.

Thanks for DACA!