Re: Oops: I broke the lenny --> squeeze update

Hi,

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> The rtupdate script has since been changed (in unstable) to avoid this
> problem, but I'm not sure what can be done for stable users other than
> recommending to purge the above four packages prior to upgrade.  Is
> there any way to do this automatically?

No but you can release a fixed version in stable. Get in touch with
the stable release team and prepare a fixed package.

The release notes usually recommend to have the latest stable packages
before proceeding with the upgrade.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer