Re: try to rebuild base.tgz (re: Does not install in pbuilder)

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:25:50PM +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I got the same issue with ca-certficates-java and pbuilder, but after
>  re-create base.tgz, it has gone away. Could you try to do that, please?

Thanks for the tip!  Indeed, re-creating base.tgz using "pbuilder
--create" did the trick.

Oddly, simply doing "pbuilder --update" (which is what I had been
trying) did not work.  I'm a little surprised, since I figured that
whatever transient brokenness existed in my base.tgz would be fixed
when said broken packages got replaced by updating.

Whatever happened, it seems fixed now and I can build insighttoolkit
in pbuilder.

Cheers,
-Steve