Re: Debian ppa

Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> writes:
> On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 16:24:44 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> On Mittwoch, 22. September 2010, Mike Hommey wrote:
>>> PS: for my personal needs, some way to get random packages autobuilt
>>> would already be helpful (call that ppa if you want).>>
>> I seem to recall, ftpmaster was planning something like that. Or wanted to?
>> If so, what the status? If not, shall we start it? I think so.
> HE proposed something like this (on the buildd side) for gsoc, there
> were no takers, iirc.

Actually, the proposed project [1] also included work on the dak side
and a minimalistic web interface. Joerg Jaspert agreed to help with the
dak side of things, back then.

I still believe that this can and should be implemented. If someone is
interested, I'm happy to help; I assume the same holds for Joerg.

Marc

Footnotes:
 [1] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2010/DeveloperPackageRepositories
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
190: Cisco