Re: libexplain: need access to debian alpha machine

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Paul Wise wrote:

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 6:05 PM, Peter Miller <pmiller@opensource.org.au> wrote:

I'm trying to get my libexplain project [1] to build on Debian alpha.
I don't actually have access to an alpha machine, so my feedback loop is
via the Debian build farm [2]... one fix per release.

This isn't completely satisfactory.  Can anyone suggest a dev machine I
can ssh to, and do the edit-build-test loop more efficiently?

There is one alpha porterbox available:

http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=albeniz

It is listed as public rather than developer only so as a non-DD you
would probably be able to get access. Please contact the Debian
sysadmins about it.

One more thing you could try: Around this time last release, I found the #gentoo-alpha community quite helpful (on irc.freenode.net).

-- Asheesh.

--
Tomorrow, this will be part of the unchangeable past but fortunately,
it can still be changed today.