Re: less is somehow in a sour state

So you would want an extra control field "extra-contacts" being a list of emails that would receive the same emails as the maintainer but would have no special privileges with respect to uploading or ownership of the package except possibly to orphan the package in some circumstances. Or perhaps just a "subscribe to this package" button on PTS.